From: Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: FormMail
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:56:37 +1100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

>> >How do you know? I'm curious to look through my headers for instances.
>> >

>> >Stefan Jeglinski
>> >
>>Hi again,
>>         You can usually spot them because they say something along the
>>lines of:
>>
>>"Below are the results of your feedback form" in the body of the email &
>
>Oh, that's good to know.  I just figured they were formatting their spam
>that way to try to trick you into thinking it was a formmail send (Since a
>large % of email addy's harvested are web masters)

Hi again,
Also, I don't use matt's formmail, but I have seen access log
attempts via our server logs & you can spot them pretty easy too. The log
shows the call for the script & a whole string of text with
recipient="someaddress@somedomain.com" in it.

Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
hEARd
c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
The Entrance
NSW    2261
Australia

Internet -
WWW:
http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au