From: Clive Chan <clive.chan@jaunlet.com.hk>
Subject: Re: 18b8 died on me, so did 17, but why now?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:13:20 +0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I installed OS9.1(OT 2.7.4) which used 12.7MB alone on the same old
7600/48M/2G, allocated 8MB to SIMS18b9d14, runs nothing else.

Been happy as larry since 2 days ago, today I will setup the mirroring list
back to work and hopefully it will be just fine.

Thanks a lot for all your attentions, specially Terry and Christopher.

Clive