From: Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: 18b8 died on me, so did 17, but why now?
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 19:43:53 +1000
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>I installed OS9.1(OT 2.7.4) which used 12.7MB alone on the same old
>7600/48M/2G, allocated 8MB to SIMS18b9d14, runs nothing else.
>
>Been happy as larry since 2 days ago, today I will setup the mirroring list
>back to work and hopefully it will be just fine.
>
>Thanks a lot for all your attentions, specially Terry and Christopher.
>
>Clive

Hi again,
Great to hear it's been working - I suspect some sort of corruption
issue that might have been helped by the reinstall.

Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
hEARd
c/o 128 The Entrance Rd
The Entrance
NSW    2261
Australia

Internet -
WWW:
http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
http://hosting.heard.com.au

Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/

EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au