From: Chris Wagner <ismgr@atchisonkansas.net>
Subject: Re: Virus-scanning capabilities
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:00:21 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Chuck,

That's exactly what I was thinking (as far as there being an app on the
client level that would allow you to set up a preference to scan all
documents that come into and go out a given folder).

Thanks for the tip.

Does anyone know if NAV for Macintosh is capable of this?

Thanks,

Chris Wagner
ismgr@atchisonkansas.net