From: James Harvard <james.tech.lists@harvard-digital.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Shareware SIMS on OS X
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:14:17 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
OK - I probably should have noted that I am speaking from a position of near-total ignorance when it comes to OS X.  Which is why I am afraid of trying to configure mail servers on OS X (yes, your system did sound terribly complicated!) and why I would have been ready to pay to stay with what I know.

But if others who know more about OS X than me (ie almost everybody) are not so intimidated by configuring a mail server then I'm happy to accept that my assumptions about there being a market for SIMS X are wrong.  And I also accept that maybe I shouldn't be so intimidated too!

Is there an alternative to the SIMS submitted folder available on OS X?

James Harvard