From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: Smooth Transition from another Host
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:00:42 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
As specifically regards email service, what tricks or hints can you folks offer to ensure a smooth transition and continuity of email service when moving an existing, functional domain from elsewhere to a new mail server?

I'm acquiring a domain with a dozen or so email accounts (a law firm) and I need to ensure that they can, to the greatest degree possible, always receive their email.

What has experience taught you good folks?

--
"Your new computer's not gonna be a Mac? Dude, you're getting a Dull!"