From: Teg Bains <tegbains@tegbains.com>
Subject: Re: Account lockout
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:47:37 -0700
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Actually I am running it under Classic.  Hmm.. Maybe I should separate it
and put it on its own machine under 9.x.

The problem, as I found out, was that one client uses Terminal Services for
Outlook and they were disconnecting their session without logging off
Outlook. They have since stopped the 'inappropriate' behaviour...

I wish there was a way for SIMS to just reset the lock on one account only.
I end up Force Quiting Classic and relaunching it. Hmm...

Teg