From: Chris Wagner <ismgr@atchisonkansas.net>
Subject: Re: Open Relays, questions about hosting using SIMS
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 08:23:32 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks to all of you for the responses.

I anticipated very timely replies and got just that.

Sorry if I sounded defensive. I didn't mean to.

I have just paid enough attention to see that you are all ALOT more
knowledgable than I when it comes to this stuff and it's a bit challenging
to me not knowing how to propose questions.

Thanks again for all the help.

Chris Wagner