From: Thomas Tempelmann <listuser@tempel.org>
Subject: A _simple_ list server?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:18:30 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I run SIMS and wondered if I can use it for a small mailing list.
I need no fancy automated functionality, since I can add/remove
the few persons manually from the list.

I tried to use SIMS' "Mirror to List" feature, but the problem with
it is that there is no "Reply-To" header inserted, so when people
reply to such a mirrored mail, it'll not go back to the list but
only to the one original author.

I wonder what is the simplest, quickest and cheapest way to get
a small list server going? I am using OS X, but I surely do not
want to learn how to use one of those awkward Unix-style cmd line
apps :-)

Thomas