From: Thomas Tempelmann <listuser@tempel.org>
Subject: Re: A _simple_ list server that can identify the receiver's mail addr?
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:30:19 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Dan MacDonald wrote:

>If the mail list has a review command like MacJ does I'd suggest requesting
>a list of subscribers and looking for @tempel.org addresses. Of course many
>large lists and security minded list moms will have this feature turned off
>or allowed for subscribers only, requiring you to make the request from an
>address that's on the list. Catch 22.

Yes, I know. Several people had already mentioned this. But I brought it
up because it's macjordomo in the first place who creates this problem:
If macjordomo would include the receiver's e-mail address in clear text,
either in the To: header or in the msg (as a footer, for instance), the
problem would be solved. Thus I had asked this list if there is such a
feature perhaps hidden in the software. This is apparently not the case.

So I'll keep my eyes open for another list manager that has this feature
included. Any suggestions are welcome (perhaps as personal mail to me,
since this is quite off-topic here).

Thomas