From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: Speaking of dorkslayers...
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:40:31 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Right. And that's why I'm not terribly concerned about it -- as I said, I
don't get the feeling that a lot of admins use the ztl list. Until I start
seeing messages from my server being bounced because of ztl blacklisting,
I'm not inclined to do much about it.

Totally agreed, which makes it much easier to stomach. The *only* reason I found out about my issue, and the only complaint I got at all, was because a single user couldn't send a picture to her father on some 'buggs.net' provider. No big deal, but it was a very informative exercise for me.

Yup. I can't see a lot of people using the Selwerd list seriously on a
production server so, again, I'm not going to lose any sleep on this one.

There's another list that everyone is on (URBL, check http://moensted.dk/spam), a list that [would] block the entire IPv4 space, essentially all of the internet (except IPv6 I guess?). The link takes you to google discussions which I haven't bothered to sleuth...

Stefan Jeglinski