From: Glenn Edwards <edwardsg@pipeline.com>
Subject: Address Book Question
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 19:58:42 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

Hello,

    I am running SIMS, Netpresenz, and Macjordomo together on an old
Preforma at my school.  It is working great, everything seems to play
well together.  Recently some of the powers that be in the school system

have decided that they need the email addresses of the teachers in my
school.  When I send a review command to my listserve I get back a list
of email addresses of people who have subscribed to my mailing list.  Is

it possible to import these email addresses into Netscape's address book

so we can send individual messages to the subscribers?  I am running
this listserve in my school and don't want everyone to have to type in
everyone else's address so they can communicate with each other
privately.  If anyone knows how to import addresses into Netscape Mail
it would make my life much more simple.

I know that this isn't a SIMS specific question, but I posted on the
Macjordomo list and have not gotten any responses.  I guess that list is

like the Netpresenz list, almost no activity.  What will all of us who
are too poor to afford the "primo" programs and too dumb to understand X

and all of the cool UNIX stuff it has do?  I am just glad that I have
available such a powerful  and well supported program as SIMS.

I am on the digest version of this list and would appreciate it if
anyone who responds would CC me as well as the list

Thank you,

Glenn Edwards

http://www.colesferry.org/