From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: Why is this getting through?
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 18:49:02 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
    by pop.journey.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 4CD1A4D97
    for <atchcham@journey.com>; Mon,  9 Sep 2002 16:37:22 -0400 (EDT)

NOW, here's the router entry:

<@freegasdaily.com> = error
*.freegasdaily.com = error

Am I doing something seriously wrong that these are making it through?

Looks like the mail is not being received by SIMS, but by Postfix ...

SIMS is *receiving* it from psmtp.com (exprod5mx8.postini.com [64.75.1.148]).

Oops, Neil is right, those headers aren't even SIMS headers. My mistake.

The problem is your router entries. They should be either of these 2:

<*@freegasdaily.com> = error   ; you need a wildcard
*freegasdaily.com = error      ; there is no dot before freegasdaily

If that -had- been a SIMS header, I think your router entries were still in error.

Stefan Jeglinski