From: Warren Michelsen <Warren@MDCCLXXVI.com>
Subject: This Message Was Transferred...
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:23:25 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I realize that SIMS does not mess with message bodies, but is there some way, some hack, that can add to all accounts (better yet -- selected accounts) something similar to:

I'm guessing that it wouldn't be hard for Stalker to add something like this, they'd just have to want to.

I can see where being able to add even a single line would be good for certain types of promotions.

I'd want to be able to designate a different message for each domain.

That's not asking too much, is it?  ;)