From: NetHead <nethead@pecandeluxe.com>
Subject: RE: Mail error & its interpretation
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:42:51 -0500
To: SIMS List <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Bet you all thought you'd heard the last of this! Not so. I'll try to
bring everyone up to speed.

As you may or may not recall, we are unable to send mail to
"pecandeluxe.co.uk". That domain is managed by Legend, whose mail
exchanger is "mx.legend.co.uk"; whatever the problem is, any mail
addressed to the domain "legend.co.uk" suffers the same fate as
"pecandeluxe.co.uk". Basically, SIMS makes a valiant attempt to deliver
the mail and gives up, finally returning a message that the "connection
is broken".

We have made numerous attempts to connect to mx.legend.co.uk via telnet
etc. My isp says that Legend must be blocking us. Legend says that my isp
must not be connecting properly. I even received this message: