From: LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Anti-Virus.
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 12:17:37 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Tue, 05-Nov-2002, at 15:46:04 -0700, Chris Wagner wrote:
I know I've asked something along these lines before, but not exactly in this manner. At least that I remember or can track down in the messages that I've saved from here.

How are you all setting up virus scanning for your SIMS servers?

I'm not.  not had a virus infect me yet (ever) so it's not a priority for me.

Are you handling this on another box or has anyone done this on the SIMS box itself successfully?

People who want some anti-virus handling (My mom, my bother, silly wintell people who use Virus Express, etc) I setup a second mailbox for them (user-clean or something).  Then I use fetchmail to grab mail out their normal box, run it through a couple of procmail filters, spamassassin, and a a mime-munger, then send the mail back to the second mailbox.