From: Neil Herber <nospam@mail.eton.ca>
Subject: what the heck is email(domain) (safe) all about????
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:26:51 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I just noticed entries like this in the log:

07:43:28 4 ROUTER redirected to email(mail.eton.ca) (safe)
07:43:28 4 ROUTER aliased to nh

The second line makes sense to me, but the first does not. I certainly do not have an account called "email", but I am glad that it is "safe".  ;->

I started running 1.8b9d14 recently and I suspect this is a new thing it is doing. All explanations gratefully received.

--
Neil

Neil Herber, RGD
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/