From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: Re: Which DNSBL am I on?
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:48:29 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Wednesday, November 20, 2002, at 09:31  PM, Bill Cole wrote:

However, I don't see that 65.32.1.41 is currently listed on relays.osirusoft.com.

I get this at the top of the page for Osirusoft's rbcheck.cgi page:

(127.0.0.2) 65.32.1.41 is DNSbl listed. by relays.osirusoft.com
This entry was last confirmed open on 11/19/2002
If you're not listed as a 127.0.0.2 or 127.0.0.3 please don't bother the administrator of relays.osirusoft.com
If you're listed by spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com please take this issue up with spamhaus.org
If you're listed by spamsites.relays.osirusoft.com please take this issue up with spamsites.org
If you're listed by spews.relays.osirusoft.com please take this issue up with spews.org
The data in relays.osirusoft.com is a composite of all other subzones. This list is used to stop spam from entering osirusoft.com's mail servers.
The home page for this zone can be found by clicking Here For automation purposes download rbcheck for linux
This is not just a list of open relays. It includes open relays, dynamic IP space proxies, spammers, spamhausen and similar email related problems.

Then it goes on to show that it's also in multihop and some dorkslayer's and some other lists as well.

Thanks,
David Muszynski
Technospider Graphics
http://www.technospider.com