From: Global Homes Webmaster <webmaster@globalhomes.com>
Subject: Re: Abort??
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 11:06:11 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 12/09/02 at 15:02, Aron S. Spencer wrote:

> What does "Abort Received, reason=2886604" mean? It's all over my logs
> (occasionally with different #s, but this is the most common one) when
> I connect from Mail.app 10.2.

I don't know specifically what reason=2886604 is, but 'Abort Received'
generally means that a TCP/IP connection was dropped for some reason by a
remote host. There could be a variety of reasons why a connection was
dropped; e.g. the remote host closed its connection before sending a QUIT
command, some flakiness in the 'net between there and here, etc.

                      <http://www.globalhomes.com/>