From: Linda Pautsch <ljp@realimagesdesign.com>
Subject: Re: Why not routing this address to ERROR?
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 17:10:22 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 5:51 PM +0300 12/10/02, Technical Support wrote:

 <offender@hotmail.com>=error

This will act on destination addresses and return paths - if the Verify HELO
and Return paths option is ON.

 Verify return paths is on, and I have all my "routing to error"
 entries first in the router. What circumstances would cause this to
 fail? I've yet to have this email address blocked.

 From the log:
 01:51:23 2 SMTP-357([64.4.17.76]) {S.0000602203} received, 1282 bytes
 01:51:23 2 SYSTEM [S.0000602203]
 <F76i1hCv5cKwnTMZx1O000261f3@hotmail.com> 0+1

This is the message ID, not return path.