From: Donovan <donovan@ns1.ddbproductions.org>
Subject: Re: We got added to ORDB.org blacklist. WHY?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:17:14 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

Paul Didzerekis wrote:[snip]Been

> running SIMS for 5 years and this is the first time we have been on
> any blacklist that I know of.  Hell we even use ordb.org ourselves.

I am guessing a surge in the use of these blacklists has came about
in mostly the past year.  I was running a couple free EIMS's up to about
a year ago with no problems (didn't know any better).  We would fight
spammers by limiting the number SMTP connections to about 2 :-).
(this actually worked for the serious ones :-)

much happier with SIMS.

Donovan