From: Jeff Folk <jfolk@qzoneinc.com>
Subject: Re: Another broken mail server?
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:29:18 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I think it may have been the Outlook Express program on the Windows PC that sent the mail. I send a mailing from my Mac OS X box (same SIMS server) to that address and everything is fine, no bounce message. It's really funny, Yahoo announced a bounce, but all the mail was actually delivered...

Thanks, Bill.