From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: Re: Not enough memory
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 07:17:30 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
If you are running a DNS server then set up your own RBL server. A RBL server looks like a DNS server that can return addresses (usually in the 127.0.0.x range) for names of the form a.b.c.d.domain.com where domain.com is the RBL server name.

I have run QuickDNS Pro on the same machine as SIMS for years with no problems. (Haven't tried using it for a RBL though). Currently also running the BIND program that is part of OS X. So you can do it on a Mac either way.