From: Technical Support <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: Router bug? Relaying user%domain@mydomain
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:25:35 +0300
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello, on 04.02.2003 20:22, Ernst Mulder at Ernst@GrafiSIS.nl wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've been added to ORBS because our mail server(s) allows third-party
> relaying.
>
> Some facts:
>
> IMPORTANT ROUTER TABLE EXCERPTS
>
> <*@grafisis.nl> = * ; For local delivery

Note, that account-level routing records (like above) do have a side effect
of 'blessing' the relay operation as safe. If the server name in SIMS
General settings is not grafisis.nl (e.g. mail.grafisis.nl) then the router
record

grafisis.nl = mail.grafisis.nl

will ensure local delivery for domain grafisis.nl without side effects.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov