From: Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: OT: Recommendations for Mac Mail Client
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 16:56:35 +1100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Very off-topic, I know, but yet...

I am changing jobs soon and will be working primarily from home. In this
role I will have about 4-5 personal email accounts (such things as SIMS
postmaster, personal mail, work mail, the mail for the club I help out, and
a "spam" account that I use when I think I'm giving someone an account which
is going to result in spam, such as Amazon and EBay).

Up to now, I've been using Outlook Express because it allows multiple
accounts ("Identities") which can switch back and forth. And I can't allow
mail from one account to co-mingle with another account.

I've tried Outlook Express, Netscape, Eudora, many other mail clients.

I'm fed up with OE's bugginess and crashes.

What are the pros out there using? Would appreciate some recommendations.

Peter
<peter@thejonesfamily.org>
Hi again,
Peter, I've been using Eudora Pro for years now & I have found it to be most stable. On the machine I'm writing from now, I occasionally see that sometimes it fails to send the attachments out with a given message, but I'm not 100% sure that it's Eudora that's at fault - it gives no trouble on the G4, nor on the PC I have here.
Others may disagree, but I find it the best for my purposes.
--

Bye for now, Terry Allen ___________________________________________________________________
hEARd

Postal Address:
hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd, Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
WWW:
http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
http://hosting.heard.com.au - http://itavservices.com
Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/
EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400