From: Christian F Buser <mac-christian@subdimension.com>
Subject: Re: 571 We do not relay...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:27:28 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello Ron Johnson. At 06:12 14.02.2003 -0800, you wrote:

> Since I'm a totally blind Mac user,

so you have your computer read your incoming mails to you, and you use speech recognition to wirte new messages? ;-))

>Whenever I attempt to forward a message to someone else outside our
>LAN, say to my Sister, Folks, whomever, or I attempt a redirect to an
>outside >address, I get an "Error 571 we do not relay" message.

At that moment, are you within your LAN and is your computer using an IP address in the range you defined as "clients" in SIMS?

Christian.

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe für Strassenkinder in Ghana: <http://www.chance-for-children.org>