From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: Re: spam-tracking question
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:35:28 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 02:19  PM, Charles Yeomans wrote:

<snip>
1.8b8 and up have a few more anti-spam features you probably want: Ability to have more than one RBL to check. And a detector for address harvesting that will help keep you account names out of the spammer's hands.

Is this detector something that I need to configure?  I took a look and couldn't find mention of it.

No controls on it. I believe that it can be adjusted by doing some resource fork edits, but it works fine for me straight out of the box.