From: Terry Allen <hmag@ozemail.com.au>
Subject: Re: Quirkiness in using Safari to manage SIMS
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:17:27 +1000
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Anyone else tried using Safari to manage SIMS via the web interface? I
experience a number of "hiccups" using Safari:
-Startup page often takes 2 or 3 attempts to load (keep getting message
that the server is busy)
-clicked links will require several attempts to activate.
-pages partially load (eg. menu at the left will appear but nothing in
the right frame or vice versa)

Just curious. I'm not sure whether to report this to Stalker or Apple
(and if I reported it to Apple, I'm not sure how to explain it to them).

Anyway, just curious about other user's experiences.

Thanks for listening.
Hi again,
Although I no longer use SIMS since moving to OSX, I can definitely report quirky behaviour with Safari & numerous forms based sites. On one webmail site I regularly use, Safari showed up old mail, complete with a message that said (this list contains mail which has been deleted), which has happened many times, but never with IE5.2.2 - I think safari is great for general browsing, but still has a way to go before final.
--

Bye for now, Terry Allen ___________________________________________________________________
hEARd

Postal Address:
hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd, Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
WWW:
http://heard.com.au or http://www.ozemail.com.au/~hmag
http://hosting.heard.com.au - http://itavservices.com
Interactive Message Board - http://heard.com.au/wwwboard/
EMAIL: (checked every Thursday & Sunday, sometimes more often)
hmag@ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400