From: Jim Marsh <sysop@shighway.com>
Subject: Postini
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:52:36 -0700
To: <sims>
We have the Postini service to help with the spam and virus problems we are having.  It works by setting your priority MX records to route mail through them.  We need SIMS to do two things to make this service work well.

1. Can SIMS be setup to accept mail only from the Postini mail servers?  We are still getting hit hard by spammers that just go around Postini and hit us directly.

2. Can SIMS be forced to send local mail through the Postini system?  If one of our customers has a virus it can be sent to other customers since the mail never leaves our system.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Jim Marsh
Superhighway 36
sysop@shighway.com