From: Bill Cole <listbill@scconsult.com>
Subject: Re: 2 problems
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:22:06 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 11:41 AM -0600 4/13/03, LuKreme  imposed structure on a stream of electrons, yielding:
On Sunday, Apr 13, 2003, at 09:40 Canada/Mountain, Bill Cole wrote:
...I do know that they have a very large number of machines acting as outbound servers in that general area (actually much of the 64.54.128.0/17 network seems well-populated ...) and they

Suck?

Should be blown off the Internet?

Are the sort of scum that gives the internet a bad name and makes pr0n sites look good?

<waiting with bated breath>

Ummm... hmmm... I'm really not going senile.

They seem to be the legitimate sources of mail from Hotmail users.