From: LuKreme <kremels@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: 1.8b8 or 1.8b9d14?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:05:49 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Tuesday, Apr 15, 2003, at 11:03 Canada/Mountain, Steven wrote:
I have been running SIMS 1.8b8 without any problems. For various reasons I
have to switch the server to a different box, and I am wondering if I
should keep using 1.8b8 (which was the latest version I believe when I last
installed SIMS) or the latest 1.8b9d14 which I see in the ftp archives?

Any advantages to running 1.8b9d14?

Yeah, it has a tester for the router page, whcih, iirc, 1.8b8 didn't have.

--
Use your key, unlock the door, see what fate might have in store.  Come explore your dreams and Creations, Enter the world of imagination.