From: Sean Lackey <sean@ncgraphics.com>
Subject: Re: What are the Best RBL's to use?
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:39:08 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Speaking of which, what does TLD stand for?  And how exactly are they to be
entered into the router settings?  can I copy and paste them just as they
are?  Sorry for the questions, but SIMS is the first mail server I've ever
administered, and I really don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Thanks,

Sean
www.ncgraphics.com