From: Michael J. Stango <sims@stango.info>
Subject: Re: AOL Bouncing
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:51:13 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 4/22/03 7:11 PM, "Aron S. Spencer" <aron@r8ix.com> wrote:

> for the last couple days, all mail I am sending to AOL is bouncing. Is
> anybody else having this problem? The errors look like this:

I just sent a test message to my AOL account and it went through fine--
though Entourage seemed to take an extremely long time to complete the
process of sending it.

Though it doesn't appear to bw what has bitten you, AOL has recently
instituted a "we don't accept mail from SMTP servers with DHCP-assigned IP
addresses (read: residential cable/DSL users)" policy, to aid in their
anti-spam efforts.

~MJS