From: Ross Hunter <Ross.Hunter@Operint.com>
Subject: Re: whitelisting abuse address
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:07:17 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

On zaterdag, april 26, 2003, at 04:27 , Global Homes Webmaster wrote:

IP blacklists are not consulted for outgoing SMTP connections, so you can
send to any host, blacklisted or not. If you need to send messages to a
domain that's been routed to error, insert a '.smtp' entry in the router
_above_ the domain's error routing (order is important):

<whitelisted_address@naughty.domain> = naughty.domain.smtp
naughty.domain = error

This strategy goes both directions, so not only will you be able to send
messages to the whitelisted address, but SIMS will also accept messages
with that address as return-path.

This did not work for me both ways...   Outside-In worked, however sending from inside my domain (and through SIMs) back to the whitelisted_address, it failed.

Am I missing a route entry?