From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: RE: A O *ell
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:34:27 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I'm guessing that it's because of the new SPAM stopping techniques that
they've put in place. You're on a dynamic IP address I'll warrant.

Me too, and I can't send to AOL either.

Question to the group. If I change SIMS to use my ISP to relay outbound mail
all of my router settings and anti-spam settings will still work won't they?

Thanks,
David Muszynski
http://www.technospider.com
--