From: Aron S. Spencer <aron@r8ix.com>
Subject: Re: A O *ell
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 21:32:43 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Nope:

Search for: 64.58.169
List of Matches Found: [ 0 Total ]

Copyright 2001-2002, AOL Time Warner, Inc.

I had an open http (NOT SMTP) proxy, but I've closed that about 5 days ago, and it's not showing up in their proxy tester anymore; in fact, my server doesn't show up in any of their various tests, but they're still blocking my mail. Can't find anybody to talk to there, either.