From: David Muszynski <david@technospider.com>
Subject: RE: A O *ell
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 20:12:09 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: SIMS Discussions [mailto:SIMS@mail.stalker.com]On Behalf Of Bill
Bedford
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 7:10 AM
To: SIMS Discussions

>You can also use the  router i.e
>
>aol.com  = aol.com@your.isp.mailserver

Is there any advantage to using that as opposed to just doing what I did?
I'll need to add a line for each domain that picks up the dynamic IP list
won't I?
So far I've only had problems with aol.com and netscape.net, but I'm sure if
they have even halfway decent results that soon everyone will be using
similar lists.

In my area the cheapest that I can get a static IP address is $100 per
month. That's double what I'm paying now and I really can't afford that. I
just want to run my nice secure mail server in peace without having to be
gouged for it.

Thanks,
David Muszynski
http://www.technospider.com