From: Thomas` <listst@woomeranet.com.au>
Subject: Can't access accounts with % in name
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:11:51 -0700
To: <sims>
I have had a SIMS system running for years, and now it is broken. For accounts with % in their name it will not accept email and the web interface cannot access the account, saying "Sorry, an Internal Error occurred. "

I installed a new version of SIMS 1.7 on a different computer (running 9.2.2), copied the account files across, set it up the same way, and it worked fine. I then shut down the old computer and set the new machine's IP address to the old one's, restarted, and the problem returned.

Any ideas?