From: Todd Reed <todd@mac-techs.com>
Subject: exchange bounces
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 00:07:11 -0700
To: <sims@mail.stalker.com>
Howdy,

I've got an administrator of an Exchange server telling me that random messages are bouncing with the message quoted below. It happens pretty infrequently, perhaps 3-4 over a couple of weeks to different recipients.

The addresses being sent to have unlimited disk space, and the sending server doesn't have any blacklist problems.

 I haven't been able to spot the transaction in the SIMS log and suspect the Exchange server is hiccupping or something. Has anyone seen this particular type of problem and have any suggestions as how to keep it from happening?. This is a regular client and we need to establish reliable delivery, or at least be able to establish that it isn't SIMS causing the problem.

TIA for any help.

Todd

  <<ATT50435.TXT>>  <<RE: Sprint logo>>
  - These recipients of your message has been processed by the mail
server:

 denised@hagginmarketing.com; Action: Failed; Status: 5.7.1 (delivery
 not authorized, message refused)

Attachment converted: X Drive:ATT50435.TXT (TEXT/ttxt) (00072F44)