From: Hai Ng <nghai@whatexit.com>
Subject: Re: What are the Best RBL's to use?
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 03:11:22 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
You are most probably right there.  I do have spamhaus before dialups.relays.osirusoft.com. Spamhaus is getting over a hundred credits and my spam traffic has dropped quite significantly since activating that.

I wanted to be sure it was working because one spam that got through carried an originating path which looked like a dialup node so I wanted to make sure that that RBL was working.

It's probably just a node that hasn't yet made it to the list.

-
nghai