From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: (ot) Re: Eudora quote plug-in
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 22:31:08 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 04:21 Canada/Mountain, Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the out-of-topic but it's a short one and I know you know.

I'm still using eudora pro 4.x and looking for the plug-in that allows one to automatically insert such thing at the begining of replies : 'at nn:nn on the n of nn one said :'

It's not a plugin, it's a x-eudora-setting;

<x-eudora-setting:8205>

I think

You wouldn't happen to know how to have that work on ALL replies and not just REPLY-ALL replies, would you?

thanks.

--
Bill Christensen
http://greenbuilder.com/contact/