From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Nigerian scam goes Iraqi?
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:11:29 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 12:00 PM -0700 8/5/03, Global Homes Webmaster wrote:
This is interesting. I just got what reads very much like a Nigerian/419
scam message,

Nigerian-style, to offer to share part of the money in return for
confidential help in securing it. A new twist for an old and tired dog.
Warn your users.  8-\

Heh.

My wife and I were having a contest for a little while to see who got the Nigerian spam from the most countries, and the most rare countries.

I was winning (I have more spam prone addresses), but it got old real fast and we quit looking.

Haven't seen any from Iraq. Yet.
--
Bill Christensen
http://greenbuilder.com/contact/