From: Tom Wiebe Lists <lists@imagefoundation.com>
Subject: Re: Filter need
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:19:16 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Procmail is one of those things I've been meaning to look into, but never got around to yet. I don't suppose it would be possible to have it process client mailboxes on our SIMS machine via an afp share, would it?

Are SIMS mailboxes even in mbox format? We've gotta do something about this, and quick. the bandwidth alone is killing us.

Tom