From: Tom Wiebe Lists <lists@imagefoundation.com>
Subject: Re: migrating from SIMS
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:58:25 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Just a quick "Me Too".

I'm playing with postfix/courier at the moment. Much more complicated, but also much more robust in terms of features, it would appear. The problem would seem to be finding and implementing features. Sims makes an excellent package, pretty much out of the box. It would be nice if there was a similar package in the open source world, or at least a howto that did it up nicely.

lacking that, and a winning lotto ticket to buy Communigate Pro, I'll continue to stumble around in the darkness, looking for the light.

BTW, my procmail idea yesterday didn't work. Couldn't keep a reliable afp connection between the os x box and my rickety old 7300. The tr trick did work for making procmail able to read the mailboxes though.

Tom Wiebe
The Image Foundation