From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: cbl.abuseat.org?
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 08:45:51 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On Sunday, August 31, 2003, at 12:33  AM, Dave Pooser wrote:

<snip> (Today, for instance, it blocked 5029; cbl.abuseat.org
blocked 3224-- thanks, Bill Cole, for introducing that list to us;
sbl.spamhaus.org hit 3002; dialups.visi.com hit 121; and opm.blitzed.org hit
14.) <snip>

I like to at least read what the RBL has to say about its listing criteria and how things can be delisted before I add it to my RBL list. So when I go to cbl.abuseat.org I see that they specifically don't describe their listing criteria.

Anyone know what the philosophy of that person/group is? How safe from collateral damage would I be if I used it?

Thanks.