From: uilleann <uilleann@firetrack.no-ip.org>
Subject: Re: amusing spam
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:32:47 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
sheez, I got this one this morning, to my regular e-mail address:

Subject: We sell child porno!

1. Heroin, in liquid and crystal form.
2. Rocket fuel and Tomohawk rockets (serious enquiries only).
3. Other rockets (Air-to-Air), orders in batches of 10.
4. New shipment of cocaine has arrived, buy 9 grams and get 10th for free.
5. We also offer gay-slaves for sale, we offer only such service on the NET,
   you can choose the one you like, then get straight to business.
6. Fake currencies, such as Euros and US dollars, prices would match
   competition.
7. Also, as always, we offer widest range of child pornography and exclusive
   lolita galleries, to keep out clients busy.

ATTENTION. Clearance offer. Buy 30 grams of heroin, get 5 free.
Prepay your batch of rockets (air-to-air) and recieve a portable
rocket-lacuncher
for free.

This offer won't last! Only until 20th of August all our clients will also
recieve a pack of 2 CDs, with best selection of child pornography.

Never seen one like that before...