From: Alex von Thorn <avt@worldhouse.com>
Subject: Re: 2 TLDs, one SIMS Server...
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:19:50 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 05:47 AM 9/27/2003, Ron Johnson wrote:
I did see something in the manual, & the archives,  about running two domains, however, it looked to me like you couldn't mix TLDs -- .org = .com, etc.  Enlighten me, please?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  TIA!

I run a .com and several .ca domains on my SIMS box. I'm not aware of any problem with it or any special configuration required. In fact, I run different flavors of subdomains (idic.ca and voyageur.idic.ca as separate domains, sistersincrime.toronto.on.ca, etc.).

Alex von Thorn
http://worldhouse.com/alex/

"We might let God sort them out, but someone told me He was dead."
--Tyr Anasazi, "Una Salus Victus", _Andromeda_