From: Wayne Irvine <wayne@byteserve.com.au>
Subject: Re: Corrupt Attachments
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:31:34 +1000
To: SIMS List <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
> On Monday, September 29, 2003, at 07:04  AM, David Thornton wrote:

> I had a similar problem once that ended up being a firmware problem in
> a Linksys NAT box

A client of mine had the same problem. We updated the firmware for
compatibility with some XP boxes, then the corrupted attachments started. We
only restarted the Lynksys and the problem has gone away but I expect it
will return if I don't upgrade the firmware.

Wayne Irvine

                  Byte Services Pty Ltd
               http://www.byteserve.com.au/
                  info@byteserve.com.au
   Ph 02 9960 6099   Mob 0409 960 609   Fax 02 9960 6088