From: <billc_lists@greenbuilder.com>
Subject: Re: Can I use Squirrel Mail as a Web Interface to SIMS?
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 01:13:17 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I don't think so.  I think the account has to exist already on the SIMS server.

At 6:31 AM -0700 9/30/03, Billy Jack Dial wrote:
Bill,

Does 4D have the ability for the end user to create their own e-mail account, like MMS does? I'm still using MMS due to this feature.
I havent found any other webmail that has this feature, if any one knows of a better one please let me know.

Thanks.

Billy Jack