From: Linda Pautsch <ljp@realimagesdesign.com>
Subject: Re: Moving Sims to new machine - can't log in
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:22:31 -0400
To: . <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Figured it out - downloaded Comunigate Client and was able to access the server. For some reason the password for the Postmaster account had been set to be the Macos password, rather than the sims password. So I reset it and am able to log in via the web.

Linda

Hi - I'm in the middle of a dns change, and I have a copy of SIMS running at my old mailserver IP to catch any mail that comes through until the changes propogate. I copied over the Accounts folder, Settings Folder and SIMS prefs to the machine that is running on the old IP. But I can't do an http login - SIMS says "You are registered with the Server, but you do not have the right to access the requested information."  I was using the same username and password as on my regular SIMS machine. What did I miss?

Thanks,
Linda